About Ivan Brezak Brkan (IBB)
I’m a digital native and digital content entrepreneur in love with how digital technology is impacting our society and its development, especially when it comes to business, startups and digital identity. The only thing I love more is creating content about digital experiences.
- Founded Netokracija, “The Techcrunch of the Balkans” and the Southeastern Europe’s leading digital business media brand at age 22;
- Bootstrapped, profitable and proud;
- Expanded to 3 countries;
- Trusted by digital native readers (Netokrati);
- Trusted by the largest brands; MasterCard, PayPal, Deutsche Telekom (Hrvatski Telekom, Hub:raum), Telecom Austria Group (Vipnet), Telenor, Societe Generale, Unicredit (Zagrebačka banka), Banca Intesa, Huawei, HP, Tele2, Uber…
- Forbes featured Ivan in their “30 under 30” new digital talents special issue as “The Aristocrat of the Internet”
- Director of Southeastern Europe’s largest e-commerce conference; OMGcommerce, where Uber and PayPal launched their presences in the region;
- Created the region’s 1st Twitter workshops (Tweetokracija) attended by HBO, T-Mobile, NovaTV, 24sata and others;
- Trained Croatia’s 1st internal social media support telecom team at Deutsche Telekom’s Bonbon brand;
- Created the strategy and led Southeastern Europe’s first group buying platform – Kolektiva’s social media team.
- Lead the launch of the official content platform of Microsoft WinDays, the largest technology conference in Croatia.
- Has helped brands such as A1, Raiffeisen bank. Vichy, .Me, Iskon (Deutsche Telekom), Bonbon (Deutsche Telekom) and HPB (Croatian Postal Bank) with their content marketing, digital strategy and social media efforts.