I’m a digital native in love with how digital technology is impacting our society and its development, especially when it comes to business, startups and digital identity. The only thing I love more is creating content about digital experiences.
- Founded Netokracija, “The Techcrunch of the Balkans” and the Southeastern Europe’s leading digital business media brand at age 22;
- Bootstrapped, profitable and proud;
- Expanded to 3 countries;
- Trusted by digital native readers (Netokrati);
- Trusted by the largest brands; MasterCard, PayPal, Deutsche Telekom (Hrvatski Telekom, Hub:raum), Telecom Austria Group (Vipnet), Telenor, Societe Generale, Unicredit (Zagrebačka banka), Banca Intesa, Huawei, HP, Tele2, Uber…
- Forbes featured Ivan in their “30 under 30” new digital talents special issue as “The Aristocrat of the Internet”
- Director of Southeastern Europe’s largest e-commerce conference; OMGcommerce, where Uber and PayPal launched their presences in the region;
- Created the region’s 1st Twitter workshops (Tweetokracija) attended by HBO, T-Mobile, NovaTV, 24sata and others;
- Trained Croatia’s 1st internal social media support telecom team at Deutsche Telekom’s Bonbon brand;
- Created the strategy and led Southeastern Europe’s first group buying platform – Kolektiva’s social media team.
- Lead the launch of the official content platform of Microsoft WinDays, the largest technology conference in Croatia.
- Has helped brands such as Vichy, .Me, Iskon (Deutsche Telekom), Bonbon (Deutsche Telekom) and HPB (Croatian Postal Bank) with their content marketing, digital strategy and social media efforts.
A Little Origin Story
Read more how gaming would shape the story of the “blogger without the blog“